Thursday, March 31, 2011

Excuses!!

I do make excuses for vices. And yes, I am kind of open about them. To you, at least.

Ever thought why? Because I want your aid to get me out of it. Because I think you are the only one who can help. Because you know you can help. Also, may be because I know you will know when I admit this?

Do I think you will help me out? You bet I do. Do I promise myself to get away off the vices with you around? Yes, of course!

There there! Here is the difference. I promise myself? No promise to you? No promise to anyone else? Proves the selfish theory once again? May be. :)


But yet beyond all of it lie I, I who is looking for the lost Gold. I, who thinks the Gold can be regained. And I, who thinks YOU are the alchemist. You know you are. You know the vices will vanish the moment I find the alchemy. In case you don't, KNOW NOW (and stop pretending) :P

Vices (or THE VICE) do not make me happy. In No way. I just need an excuse to get out, like losers do. :)

Get me out of the mud. Help me convert the mud into Gold. You do hear the plead, don't you?

No comments: