Saturday, March 17, 2012

College kid!

Yes, I am a college kid!

I do things that college kids do, I like things that college kids do, I worship things that college kids do.

But hey, wasn't college fun?

Okay, let's begin from the beginning. :)
Isn't it a terrible feeling feeling that you come across as scary, hated or unreasonable? It is? Then let me tell you what is more terrible.
Its being immaterial. Its when you realize that you do not matter. The only thing that you probably want is for yourself to matter. And no, doesn't always happen.
Who do you have to blame? yourself! and others!

Its all about the time, I have realized. If you are having a smooth time, you are. If you are not, you ain't. The tragedy of life is that external forces impact interpersonal relations like nothing else does, no?

Lost love is not a big deal. Lost significance is!


No comments: